Two Sentence Horror Stories!

Do you love Horror stories that really pack a punch?

Are two sentences really enough to leave an impact?

You be the judge!

Read the selection below and why not add your own Two-sentence horror story in the Comments to share?

I begin tucking him into bed and he tells me, “Daddy check for monsters under my bed.”  I look underneath for his amusement and see him, another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, “Daddy there’s somebody on my bed.” – justAnotherMuffledVo

Don’t be scared of the monsters, jut look for them.  Look to your left, to your right, under your bed, behind your dresser, in your closet but never look up, she hates being seen.  – AnarchistWaffles

I woke up to hear knocking on glass. At first, I though it was the window until I heard it come from the mirror again. — therealhatman

She wondered why she was casting two shadows. Afterall, there was only a single lightbulb. — pgan91

There was a picture my phone of me sleeping. I live alone. — guztaluz

They deliver the mannequins in bubble wrap.  From the main room I begin to hear popping – Mikeysventryfive

My daughter won’t stop crying and screaming in the middle of the night.  I visit her grave and ask her to stop, but it doesn’t help. — skuppy

I can’t move, breathe, speak or hear and it’s so dark all the time.  If I knew if would be this lonely, I would have been cremated instead – Boredpanda.com

[Sources: “7 Of The Most Terrifying Two Sentence Horror Stories“, by Julia Fields, 5/9/19, Bookstr

These 2-Sentence Horror Stories Will Send Shivers Down Your Spine“, Inga Korolkovaite , Bored Panda]