Today, Wednesday February 17th, is Random Acts of Kindness Day 2021.
All of us can use more kindness in our lives, especially now. That makes today, Random Acts of Kindness Day, even more of a day to celebrate.
Here are just a few ideas for random acts of kindness you can do anyday.
- Comliment the first three people you talk to
- Write a hand-written note to someone – a parent, your child, your partner, your teacher
- Say good morning to people
- Pick up litter you find lying around – at school, in your neighbourhood
- Spread positivity on social media
- Reply to a social media post you enjoyed
- Text someone good morning or good night
- Talk to someone sitting by themselves at school
- Say “thank you” to important people in your life
- Be kind to yourself
Why not take part in a positive social media campaign today, using the #becauseofyourkindness ?
The idea is simple. Download the sign, hand write a special message thanking someone & post it on social media and tag the person who has inspired you through their simple act of kindness. Let them know the impact that they made in your life…
To find out more, visit The Kindness Rocks Project – “Because of your kindness” social media campaign site.